Thursday 8 January 2015

cover / application letter


Dear West London Alliance,

I am writing to express my keen interest in the role of runner as advertised on Total-jobs. As you can see from my CV, I am a graduate with the required qualifications for this role and with additional, successful experience in the workplace.

Recently I undertook work experience at Saatchi and Saatchi where I was praised for my editing and media production skills. During my time there I was involved in key duties, such as creating an advert that is successful today, and i particularly enjoyed managing an advert where i helped create and structure an advert when I gained valuable insight into the industry/implementing a new filing system that saved time/shadowing a senior member of staff.

I hope I have convinced you that my up-to-the-minute qualifications, proven skills in the workplace and enthusiasm to learn would make me an asset. I am confident that I possess the attributes you’re looking for and am available for an immediate start. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’d like to discuss my application further.

Yours sincerely,

Harry O'Donoughue

076452236344

1 comment: