Thursday 8 January 2015

interveiw questions


What is your greatest strength?
 
I have an extremely strong work ethic. When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule. Last year, I even earned a bonus for completing my three most recent reports one week ahead of time.


What is your greatest weakness? 

When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule.


Why are you leaving or have left your job? 

I found myself bored with the work and looking for more challenges. I am an excellent employee and I didn't want my unhappiness to have any impact on the job I was doing for my employer.


Tell me about yourself.

Iam a hard working independent person who if was given the job of runner would for fill the needs of the job, I'm willing and ready for all the challenges the job will present me with, I'm also punctual and always prepared for any situation.



Why do you want this job? 

I want this job because it seems tailored to my competencies, which include sales and marketing. As I said earlier, in a previous position I created an annual growth rate of 22% in a flat industry. Additionally, the team I would work with looks terrific.


Why should we hire you? 

you have explained that you are looking for a runner who is able to complete tasks and be willing to goo out of their way to get the job done. In my fifteen years of experience as a sales manager, I have developed strong motivational and team-building skills.

How do you handle stress and pressure? 

Stress is very important to me. With stress, I do the best possible job. The appropriate way to deal with stress is to make sure I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive.


 If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?

I’m sure if you asked my friends that question they would say you should hire me because I have the skills outlined in the job description and I bring 10+ years of expertise to this position.  Words they’ve used to describe me are:  hard working, professional, trusted and a team player.


How do you evaluate success? 

I evaluate success in different ways. At work, it is meeting the goals set by my supervisors and my fellow workers. It is my understanding, from talking to other employees, that the GGR company is recognised for not only rewarding success, but giving employees opportunity to grow as well. After work, I enjoy playing softball, so success on the field is catching the winning pop-up.
What are your goals for the future? 
for the future i hop to forfill he needs or this job however i want to develop my career slowly moving up in the industry to a place where i fell comfortable.

1 comment: