Tuesday 24 June 2014

Archive task


Archive Task

Archive Task -

Mine and Harry's music video is unlike no other, so I'm happy to say that is pretty original, no for this task there isn't really much we can look up as there are no other music videos like this.
So instead I looked up 'edits' of scootering which is probably as close as I am going to get in terms of finding a video that is close to our own.
As me and Harry both do scootering it was pretty easy to make our music video ideas and pretty easy to find inspiration for what we wanted to do.

Example 1:
                   - The Brendon Smith Video -
                                                                  This is my first example and it is one of the edits that inspired me, the video ends up being 12 minuets in length. The song's choices are Lights by Ellie Goulding and Power by Kanye West, so the songs are pretty chilled out compared to the song that we are using in our video.













Example 2:
                  - Jake Clark AOS V3 Deck Promo -
                                                                            For my second example I have chosen a video that is a little different, a deck promo which is basically the rider promoting his product (the deck) and showing off what he can do with it.
The song is a lot like the song we used (dub-step) the song is 'Nina Simone - Feeling Good (Bassnectar Remix), this inspired me as the song choice is similar.













Example 3:
                  - Matty Ceravolo - Day in the Life -
                                                                           For my final example I have used this video because it is a video about what happens over the course of a day in this one guys life (: gets up, has breakfast, goes out, rides, etc), I have chosen this because this is sort of the same concept as our video as it tells the sort of a day with our main character (Harry), although there are similarities there is no song used in this day in the life that is the main difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment