5. Evaluation of Stop Motion Formats
- EBI: we would make sure that our hands are out of the picture for every time we create a new scene/image.
- EBI: If we did a close u on the scene so their was no off set showing.
- WWW: we managed to get good shots throughout the mini clip
- WWW: The shots were good
- EBI: If we managed to make the white board cleaner
- EBI: We would make sure that our hands are out of the picture for every time we create a new scene/image.
- EBI: If we made the shots closer up so no off set was showing
- WWW: We made the sure that we had a distinctive board pen so it would show up on the camera clear instead of blurry.
- In the White board animation we found it easy to change our mistakes as we could rub them out and then re-draw them. Also it wasn't working to well because every time we rubbed an error out it would leave a black stain on the white board and we didn't/don't have any whiteboard cleaner so whenever we took a new shot it would show a black stain in the background.
- WWW: Close up shots were good
- WWW: Animation looked good
WWW: We did it quickly
WWW: As we have created a small video for this we have had to make paper cut outs to small sizes so that we can move everything about while filming.
- EBI: The character was orange
- EBI: If the light wasn't flashing
EBI: If the Character was drawn better
For the paper animation we as a group found it interesting as we got to draw our ideas and then cut them out, and we could bring them to life by moving them. The bad thing about the paper animation is that we had to cut out our characters several times because we couldn't cut around the shapes easily so we had to keep drawing new ideas; until we came up with an idea that was easy to cut out.