Friday 19 June 2015

interview question draft

the contributors to the documentary were:

- Harry O'Donoughue (rider)
- Keenan Mehmet (rider)
- Charlie Wheelhouse (rider)
- Aaron Brogden (rider)


Keenan Mehmet

Q: whats your name and where are you from?

A: my names Keenan Mehmet and I'm from Eastbourne

Q: how long have you been riding?

A: I've been riding for about three years

Q: why do you go to the skatepark?

A: i go to the skatepark as its a nice place to be and you have something in common with everyone that goes there as you are all going there for the same reason, to have fun

Q: why do you do the sport?

A: i do it as its a get away from a normal life and its something i really enjoy

Harry O'donoughue

Q: whats your name and where you from?

A: my names Harry and i live in Bromley

Q: how long have you been riding?

A: I've been riding for about four years

Q: why do you go to the skatepark?

A: i go to the skatepark to escape my life as its full of people doing the same thing as you and as a result of this its just a really friendly environment and a cool place to be

Charlie Wheelhouse 

Q: Whats your name and where are you from?

A: my names Charlie Wheelhouse and i live in bromley

Q: why do you skateboard?

A: i skateboard as its something fun to do in my spare time and i enjoy it so much so I've carried it on a turned it into my life

Q: would you recommend it?

A: i would most defiantly recommend it to someone who has never done it before as it is so much fun


Aaron Brogden

Q: Whats your name and where are you from?

A: my names Aaron Brogden and i live in bromley

Q: why do you skate?

A: i skate to get away from my life as my life is so hard with all the exams i have, i just find skating as a get away from it all

Q: do you enjoy it?

A: yes its the best decision i ever made to start it up












No comments:

Post a Comment